My Guy, October 14th 1979

It's another Monday, another magazine scan post. This week we have an issue of My Guy magazine from October 14th, 1979.

My Guy magazine, October 14th 1979

This issue has some weird stories. First up, a dating agency run by a guy who gives out inappropriate matches to girls he fancies himself (he looks better by comparison) but gets his comeuppance, then a girl from a sink estate who attracts an Arab prince who wants to make her his wife. We learn that Boney M were mistaken for a Sultan with his harem in Norway (apparently), and the letter page reaches whole new levels of naivety with:

"I am only 13, but I am in love with a 21-year-old married man and he loves me. We have to keep it a secret so his wife doesn't find out. The problem is I'm frightened he might ask me to have sex. What do I do?

You can read the full issue for yourself in PDF format HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts